WEEK 27
Last week they managed to drive the fork lift into the peat and in trying to get it out got it completely bedded into the peat just outside Little Pines. We had to get a local haulage company tocome and remove the fork lift from the hole and since then we have had no Sky TV so are having to watch TV through a slight fuzz off the terrestrial aerial. It is not worth spending too much time trying to get it fixed!
The renderer Jim - who is a real character has got the garage and that flank wall of the house and the porch done despite the weather and it looks good.
Phil and Jeremy continue to get on well inside. The kitchen is in and covered in protection to prevent damage. The tiler is getting on well with the bathrooms and Phil is busy plumbing in sinks, WC's ect as I write.
We had hoped that by now we would have moved in and I had so many plans for Christmas. I don't mind admitting I am quite down but I am heading to Devon on Thursday for a few days and am looking forward to a break, leaving Phil here to carry on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home