WEEK 15 - SO SLOW
Not a good couple of weeks - I suppose at least things are happening be it very slow. Inside the plasterboard is up as far as possible (can't do the garden room until the window is replaced) and Jeremy and Phil are taping and jointing madly. I must take a photo of them in their white dust suits - they look like a pair of snowmen (especially Phil with his pipe).The new window arrived at the end of last week but we have to wait two weeks for the carpenters to get back to replace it. We won't know until then if this one fits.!
The bricklayers are doing an amazing job seeing there is only two of them - not the gang as we were promised. This photo was taken before the weekend and the blocks are a lot further up now. Basil has had great fun running off with a jumper belonging to Norman and I have spent ages getting it clean!
Things are happening but "Oh so slow" Wondering if we will ever be in - have been at this for two years now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home