DAY 12

It doesn't seem as if a great deal has happened this week but the carpenters did quite a lot on Monday night although they didn't appear last evening - I have a feeling it is Shinty Training!
Phil has been very busy laying the insulation on the ground floor and boarding it in preparation for the underfloor heating. We have had visits from the roofers and from the brick layers and conversations as to when they can start.

Phil has just called me up to see the kitchen divide. He has put the partitions in between the kitchen and utility room and also to form the cloakroom. Looking good. However a 3ft door ( regulations for disabled access) on the cloakroom is daft. I shall be able to sit on the loo and have my feet in the study!
We are going away for the weekend tomorrow and it will be interesting to see
further progress on our return. The photo to the left is where the study will be so this is where I shall be keeping in touch with all my old friends. Note the view.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home